Public Entity Services
A Higher Level of Public Entity Expertise
There is no more complex and difficult an enterprise to manage and run than a public entity. The diversity of exposure, your position within the community and the breadth of services delivered create a very demanding and volatile environment in which to operate.
With IPMG’s specialized public entity services division, you benefit from the highest level of risk management and claim resources to help you navigate this challenging landscape.
Nationally Recognized Capabilities
Over 20 Years of Service
Tailored to Self-Insured Public Entities
For over 20 years, Insurance Program Managers Group (IPMG) has leveraged our expertise in public entity liability, workers’ compensation and employee benefits to bring a unique perspective on managing the overall exposures and cost drivers faced by public entities today. Through our exceptional team of business partners, IPMG also has nationally recognized capabilities in the areas of law enforcement and jail liability exposure risk management.
Who do we work with?
All the services and resources provided through IPMG’s public entity services division are best suited for self-funded counties, cities, towns, school districts and other units of local government that have the capacity to self-insure their primary risk exposures.
IPMG also welcomes the opportunity to work with the independent insurance agent/broker of your choice.
IPMG public entity services include:
- Public Entity Liability Claims Administration
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Administration
- Badge of Health Program
- Enhanced Case Management Program
- Employee Benefit Claims Administration
- Nurse Case Management
- Wellbeing Program Development and Administration
- Workers’ Compensation Risk Management Services
- Liability (Including Professional Liability) Risk Management Services
- Law Enforcement and Jail Exposure Risk Management Services
- Development and Administration of Public Entity Pools, Risk Retention Groups and Captive Management
- Robust Analytics
Learn how we can help
To learn more about IPMG and our industry leading expertise in public entity claims and risk management please fill out the form below.