When it comes to insurance claims, ensuring the best possible outcome requires partnering with a claims management company that is committed to the needs of the client and has the resources and expertise to protect their bottom line.
IPMG’s Claims Management Services division (CMS) is that partner. As a full-service claims management company, IPMG CMS accepts the responsibility and expects to be held accountable for the results we achieve on behalf of our clients.
Full-Service Claims Management
Industry Leading Analytics & Benchmarking
Strong Public Entity and Long Term-Care Focus
Agressive Litigation Management
IPMG is endorsed by many excess/reinsurance carriers and various Lloyds syndicates, and we are also uniquely positioned to work through and with the independent agent/broker of the client’s choice.
References and testimonials are gladly supplied upon request.
Who we serve:
- Public Entity (All-Lines)
- Long-Term Care (All-Lines)
- Alternative Funding Group Programs (Captives, Risk Retentions Groups, Industry Specific Pools)
Services and Resources:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Management
- Property and Liability Claims Management
- Auto Liability and Physical Damage Claims Management
- Professional Liability Claims Management
- Strong Emphasis on Public Entity and Long- Term Care Sectors
- Nurse Case Management
- Risk Management/Loss Control
- Medical Bill Review
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Aggressive Litigation Management
- Utilization Review
- Electronic Claim Reporting with Immediate Acknowledgment and Adjuster Assignment
- 4-hour Assigned Adjuster Contact on Every Claim
- Online Claim Review Including Adjuster Notes and Financials
- Industry Leading Analytics with National Database for Benchmarking Purposes
Learn how we can help
To learn how IPMG can serve as your partner for Claims Management, fill out the form below and we’ll follow up with you shortly.