ICRMT Employee Benefit Program
An Employee Health Insurance Program Designed Specifically for Illinois Public Entities
For Illinois public entities at the mercy of health insurance carriers, premiums and the cost of health care are out of control.
Endorsed by the United Counties Council of Illinois (UCCI) and serviced through IPMG, the ICRMT Employee Benefits Program gives program members a level of control in managing their health insurance costs and coverage that is difficult to find in today’s marketplace.
One Team Managing the Overall Health Experience
Better Oversight Through Integration
Exceptional Data for Better Decision-Making
Greater Predictability and Security
One, Integrated Team
Illinois public entities purchasing their employee health insurance and their workers’ compensation insurance through the Illinois Counties Risk Management Trust (ICRMT) enjoy the added benefit of one team managing their employees’ overall health experience.
This integrated approach allows for greater oversight and management of the injury and health conditions that drive costs, and also helps in identifying double billing by providers, limiting potential fraud, and reducing redundancy of expenses typically found in the traditional separate insuring approaches.
Who is the ICRMT Employee Benefits Program for?
This is an ideal solution for Illinois public entities that:
- Provide health benefits to 50 or more employees
- Want greater control over their health insurance premiums and claims
- Want access to meaningful data to make more informed decisions
- Want to work with committed partners who are looking out for their best interests
- Want access to professional services and resources that have a meaningful impact on claims
- Want stability and security that comes with the access to financially sound re-insurance partners
Why ICRMT Employee Benefits Program?
In a word: control! ICRMT Employee Benefits Program delivers control through:
- Predictability – Enjoy greater predictability of healthcare premiums and costs
- Creative Plan Design – Determine what plan best serves your needs
- Cash Flow – Only pay for those claims you incur
- Exceptional Data – Make more informed decisions concerning your health insurance program
- Cost Containment – Benefit from the expertise and support of IPMG, a committed partner in helping you the most cost-effective conclusion of every claim
- Security – Protect yourself against the unforeseen frequency of claims and catastrophic events
Services provided through the ICRMT Employee Benefit Program
- Professional Claims Management
- Nurse Case Management
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Disease Management
- Utilization Review
- Bill Review Services
- Exceptional Network Relationships
- Out-of-Network Negotiations
- Federal Regulatory and HIPPA Compliance Assistance
- Online Report Generation
- Online Enrollment
- Employee Outreach and Advocacy
- Additional services available through the ICRMT Employee Benefit Program:
- Wellbeing/Health Management
- FMLA Support
- Short-Term Disability Support
- Health Fair Coordination and Participation
- Reference Based Pricing
- Ad Hoc Report Development
Learn more about ICRMT Employee Benefit Program
To learn more about how ICRMT Employee Benefit Program helps Illinois public entities, fill out the form below.